Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Furnace assembly

On Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:18:07 -0600, Ignoramus885

On 2015-11-12, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:39:51 -0600, Ignoramus885
wrote:

Built this furnace for a customer using my crane. Nothing went wrong
and the pay was very good.

http://www.machinerymoverschicago.co...ing-a-Furnace/

Man, those shag haircuts on your workers are outta sight, man.

I'll bet that job paid for the crane and its refurb. Cool!

It exactly paid for the crane and its new tires.

You were spot on.

Hah! g How about the shiny new cable and fresh grease?

--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear
ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will.