Ross Mac

Default Electrocution - was Kindling for the Fire

You never even came close to an answer, just the usual childish tyrade. You
need serious help with this sickness of yours!
"DarkMatter" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 05:36:25 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

That's it huh?....one of your two words......retard and dip****....

If the foo ****s...

Well the answer to the simple question I posed is this:
If you really want to control a 28vdc motor you would use a 65 volt PWM

amp
with a choke to dump off the excess voltage and any linear scale or

rotary
encoder would do for positioning....Servo lock is obtained by balancing

out
the duty cycle on the plus and minus sides of the signal..not a tough
question at all......but after all, you said you were a PE....

No. I did not. I said that I am an engineer. The title is
electrical engineering, dip****. I never said PE. That doesn't make
your petty **** any less trivial, however.

I grew up under a father that worked at Cincinnati Milacron for 35
years. I think that if I can handle hundred thousandth inch
tolerances back in 1970 at the age of ten, I can handle your little
wussy boy tech query about controllers.

You need a PWM shoved up your ass, dip****. You STILL have yet to
face up to your usenet retardedness.

That would be Pussy Whine Modulator in your *special* case.

that is 70's
technology!

Yeah. I was there... I'll bet you weren't even in diapers yet.

Tens of thousands of CNC machines are in the field with this
technology.

No ****. Jet fighters too. Big ol' swing wing F-14s... you mother
****ing retarded *******!

Do you want to send me another brochure?.....

No, dip****. It was a mere tid bit, which was all that was required
to put you back in your ****ing retard barrel, where you belong.

Bwuahahahahhaa...

That's all your

degree
was Technical....as yours seems to not be!

What part of a good vocabulary, proper spelling, and grammar, AND
proper utilization of writing protocols (got clue?) IS part of a good,
professional attitude, you 45 IQ dufus, do you not understand?

Go and get yerself a clue, boy.