Bill Jr

Default magnavox Mod RL8570,chas PTV380

For test purposes you can safely remove D552 and see if you get your full
deflection.
There should be 10 k across D552
There should be around 14 volts at pin 1 of IC550.

Hope this helps,
Bill Jr

"Bob Searcy" wrote in message
om...
HI ALL
Magnvox PTV380 , can not get Vertical center. Have no Schmatic working
from bits and pieces of other s Schmatic's
I'v changed the Vert IC ,checked voltages around the vert IC,all look
good .
Have +20 ,-20 at conv PRW Supply, +12,-12 at the conv BD.
The more checks and Adj I make , Looks more like some thing wrong in
Vert IC Section . missing bottom portion of sweep with a trapazode
effect.maybe I should try another Vert IC .
Just checked D552 off pin 1 of Vert IC. Is this doide paralleled with
a resistor .getting a bad read on this .
If Anybody has seen this problem or has any ideas I would sure
appreciate
It .Anybody have a schmatic for this PTV380
Thanks Bob Searcy

email