Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default How much toilet paper do you use in 10 years?

Anyar Bakalin wrote:
How much toilet paper do you use in 10 years per bathroom?

I'm trying to convince my wife that it's cheaper to buy a bidet
and have it installed in the master bath, than to buy toilet paper
for that master bathroom.

It would be even cheaper to just add an under seat bidet to the toilet.
They are available from about $20 to $100, most around $50-$60, check
Amazon. If it were me, I'd buy one and try it before investing in a "sit
alone" bidet, not only cost effective but far more convenient.

We have two of them - $30 each - and they work fine. Still have to use some
TP though, if only to dry yourself.