Ross Mac

Default Electrocution - was Kindling for the Fire

That's it huh?....one of your two words......retard and dip****....
Well the answer to the simple question I posed is this:
If you really want to control a 28vdc motor you would use a 65 volt PWM amp
with a choke to dump off the excess voltage and any linear scale or rotary
encoder would do for positioning....Servo lock is obtained by balancing out
the duty cycle on the plus and minus sides of the signal..not a tough
question at all......but after all, you said you were a PE....that is 70's
technology! Tens of thousands of CNC machines are in the field with this
technology. Do you want to send me another brochure?.....That's all your
was Technical....as yours seems to not be!

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 01:45:36 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

You are, however, are
in the rat race.....with all your genious!

Learn to spell, retard boy. It's genius, dumbass!