Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default How much toilet paper do you use in 10 years?

On 11/11/2015 10:10 PM, Anyar Bakalin wrote:
How much toilet paper do you use in 10 years per bathroom?

I'm trying to convince my wife that it's cheaper to buy a bidet
and have it installed in the master bath, than to buy toilet paper
for that master bathroom.

I figure a 10-year payback period should be reasonable.

I ran the calculations of 1 roll of toilet paper a week, but,
she doesn't believe my calculations.

How much do you use in a 10 year period?
Do you think TP outweighs the cost of a bidet?

The bidet is a personal preference. I'd not try to justify it on cost,
but for hygiene