Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. $3000 to trade VW.

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:20:19 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 06:33:33 -0600, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

VW owners can get a total $3000 if they trade their vehicles
involved in the emissions cheating scandal.
Article here at ABC News 4: http://alturl.com/tsvou
That reminds me of the GM offer back in the 70s or so. GM
was offering an extra $1000 to trade the pickups with the
gas tanks outside of the rails.
What a deal. That auto purchasing thing always leaves a bad
taste in my mouth.

Any time I visit a dealer I feel like I need a shower afterwards. The
best of them are still on the sleazy side. The solution to any
automotive problem seems to be the same. Buy another one. I won't
buy GM cars any more after their lame solution to a problem I had with
my Buick.

You mean they actually OFFERED a solution???