Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default White Trash Mother Of The Year?

On 11/11/2015 04:06 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
When the little boys get old enough you can pick them up by an arm and leg on the same side and fly them around like the old tethered model airplanes. Swing them around and around and if you're next to a pool, let them go so they fly through the air and land in the water. It requires strength and agility to give them the safest trip through the air. I've had a group of little guys wear me out with,"Me me me next! I wanna fly!" Kids are so easy to entertain. ^_^

Miss the pool very often while you were honing your technique?