Posted to alt.home.repair

Default White Trash Mother Of The Year?

On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 6:23:07 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/11/2015 6:06 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The little rug rats enjoy being spun around and made dizzy but don't be mean and let them fall on a hard floor. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Spinning Monster

When the little boys get old enough you can pick them up by an arm and leg on the same side and fly them around like the old tethered model airplanes. Swing them around and around and if you're next to a pool, let them go so they fly through the air and land in the water. It requires strength and agility to give them the safest trip through the air. I've had a group of little guys wear me out with,"Me me me next! I wanna fly!" Kids are so easy to entertain. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flying Monster

Have to time it for when the kid is in adventure
mood. I tried an airplane ride on a boy (who loved
em) when he was in a bad mood, and that didn't help.

I still regret that, I wasn't doing very well
that day.
-
.

It's not too hard to get little kids laughing but sometimes the little critters want a lap to sit in and arms around them. Small children are very tactile creatures and remind me of baby monkeys clinging to their mothers. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Lap Monster