Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hot and cold fill washing machines

I also go by reviews in e.g. amazon, esp. negative ones.

Like today nearly all the reviews of a particular TV pointed out how
crap the internal speak3ers were. Ok if using with an external amp, but
I didnt want to..so crossed off my list.

Yes - the negative ones are often telling - but sometimes, as you say,
it may be a point that doesn't matter (and you get the odd couple that
didn;t read the description and are complaining it's too
big/small/wide/noisy etc.