Ross Mac

Default Electrocution - was Kindling for the Fire

I think your comment on "baby bull****" explains you quite well. Do you
behave this way at work? And the answer to the question I posed is a
non-answer. It is a description of an entirely different device. I guess you
read spec sheets for a living. Somehow I don't think you would want to
control a 28vdc motor with an 800volt amp. The question I posed to you was
simple. I tried to keep it that way as to not confuse your simple mind. I
didn't think we had to design the space shuttle! Nice try kid. You tout
yourself as an adult professional and all I see here is a childish mind.
And hey, what is this bizarre problem you have with a top post. You have to
have some serious sickness within yourself to continue on this quest.
Perhaps your handle should really be "Don Quixote" since you like to battle
windmills. Why don't you start and moderate your own newsgroup. Should we
call it alt.darkmanure.pinhead.troll ?
Get a life skippy.....Ross

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 02:33:11 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

You claim to be a 43 year old engineer....Ok....I will give you the

benefit
of the doubt...Let's say I have a 28 volt DC motor and want it to control

mechanism to a tenth of a mil....what type of controller and encoding

system
would you use?.....Any close answer will do.....
You won't be able to find the answer to this one on google!......show me

the
intelligence!!!.........Your good bud.....Ross

You're a retard.

I manufacture Piezo motors and control systems that operate in the
100 to 1000 micron range. The amplifier that excites them are 1.5kW,
800V
EXTREMELY low distortion amplifiers. The piezo stacks are hundreds of
wafers each, and an LVDT is used to determine position in real time,
as the lathe head it gets used on can cut optical quality surfaces on
the first pass. It can also cut a square peg from a round pin on a
spinning lathe. Use your dim wit to figure that one out.

Your little tenth of a mil baby bull**** is child's play by
comparison. Laser etched optical rules, and magnetic types are
nowhere near the resolve of these machines. They even detect and
remove backlash artifacts from the lathe head, and lathe machinery.

Gotcha! Not that *that* was any chore.

Learn how to refrain from top posting, retard boy. It is as simple
as that.