Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Ambulance drone

"Nightjar cpb.me.uk" "insert my surname here wrote in message
On 09/11/2015 16:30, harry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/y-rEI4bezWc

AEDs are an excellent idea but an awful lot of public places already have
one mounted on a wall somewhere. If you dial 999 and they decide you need
one, you will be directed to the closest. As, in the UK at least, drones
have to be within 500m of the operator, the extra complication of a drone
seems pointless.

Dunno, it would make vandalism much less of a
problem and would likely be much cheaper too.

And that approach would fix the problem I had too.

And the within 500m of the operator wouldn’t have to apply to those.