Posted to uk.d-i-y
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default Hot and cold fill washing machines

On Fri, 06 Nov 2015 09:53:32 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Muddymike
wrote:

Forget all this washing machine nonsense and get a "Magic Ali Baba
basket".
We have one and its fantastic.

I throw in my soiled clothes and they reappear laundered and neatly
folded in the wardrobe or drawer!

Don't ask me how it works it just does:-)

Probably made of sapient pearwood and with hundreds of little legs.

I'm guessing Muddymike is either married or living at home with his mum
rather than a denizen of "DiscWorld"(tm).

That's an interesting observation.

It obviously has to have females around to function as I did notice when
STWNFI went away for a week it backed up to a point that led me to believe
it had stopped working. Only to self repair after her return...

Mike