Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Isolated mains voltage - why not as standard?

On Sun, 08 Nov 2015 17:56:59 -0000, ARW wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 07 Nov 2015 16:50:11 -0000, ARW
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news I looked this up, I'm asking the question at the top. The replies don't
seem to be able to agree. Any sensible opinions?

http://electronics.stackexchange.com...e-mains-supply

Not from me.

You don't have a sensible opinion?!? :-)

Just the one. Ban women drivers.

You will get complete agreement from me on that. They have slow reactions and no spatial awareness.

--
The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar
tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.