Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default Isolated mains voltage - why not as standard?

Do you mean a transformer so one side of the mains could be earthed even on
a hot chassis device?
Most test set ups tend to be this way of course, but to do this with the
whole supply to a home would need a very big transformar?
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
I looked this up, I'm asking the question at the top. The replies don't
seem to be able to agree. Any sensible opinions?

http://electronics.stackexchange.com...e-mains-supply

--
It said, "Insert disk #3," but only two will fit!