Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 14,972 Lbs

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 1:52:45 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 1:59:42 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 2:39:17 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Muggles posted for all of us...

Funny, my husband has the same problem with his pants staying on! No hips!

I don't have that problem. Tell him to gain weight and use his belt as a
homemade gastric band. That's what I do. :-(
--
Tekkie

Do you have one of those "Wonder Belt" figure enhancers? You can use it to
lift and accentuate the look of your belly. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Gut Monster

Never seen it. But I doubt it would do anything for me. It would probably
pop at a seam and reverse the earths rotation.
--
Tekkie

Oh, so you're one of those walking earthquakes. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Quake Monster

You put it too nicely. I'm a rambling wreck. Bull in a china shop. Worse
nightmare. Asshole. Feel free to add your own...
--
Tekkie

Heck I was very heavy at one time. I couldn't see Mr.Happy and the two nuts who hang around with him when I looked straight down, I had to use a mirror. Now those damn nuts are black and blue. I no longer have a baby bump or man boobs and all I did was cut the liquid sugar out of my diet. I've actually gained a bit of weight since I started getting out of bed and moving around more which makes me believe I'm building muscle. My weight is up to 281 lbs and I'm not a rolypoly or chunk of blubber with arms and legs. I'm strong enough to walk if I had new knees and I'll be strapping on my braces then shuffling around in my walker as soon as the family jewels heal up. Gee, I could graduate to a cane in a few months and in a year, I could be break dancing again. ^_^

Mr.T my friend, keep fighting and don't give up. Tell your problems to go frak themselves and that you refuse to be beaten. Look upon that wreck of yourself as raw material that can be pounded into something useful again. You can beat depression one of two ways or with a combination of both anger and humor. One of them is less stressful than the other. Guess which one I use more often? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wrecked Monster