Posted to alt.home.repair
roxanne roxanne is offline

Default Clothes wrapped around agitator Kenmore compact washer model 110.42722200

replying to Ameri-Clean , Roxanne wrote:
Ameri-Clean wrote:

This person had the same problem. See if this helps:

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...er=11042722200

Thank you! I think this is finally the correct schematic....except I can't
see it!
The image is so small I can't make it out, and when I try to enlarge it,
it's just
blurry. Do you have any idea where I can get a good copy of it? Are they
saying there
is a second screw underneath? Also, what does he mean "reinstall the bolt
in the
saddle block" and "use a mallot to drive the bolt into the plate"?
Again, thanks much!