Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Speaking of clamps

On 11/6/2015 10:53 AM, Electric Comet wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 00:15:34 -0600
Leon wrote:

OK with that comment the Stupid tattoo on your forehead is visible to

i like that one

you often miss the points here but it is ok
everyone is different

the point is that the price for these clamps you are pushing is too high

I think if you made your comments more explanatory you might be taken
more seriously. When you leave out your reasoning, like "I" can't
justify paying that much for a clamp, or I can't afford that clamp, you
would seem more reasonable and no one could argue with that. But when
you leave out the details of you reasoning we can only take your
comments at face value.
Like you said, everyone is different and so are their points.

And I am not pushing anything, simply giving an actual personal users
experience not a perceived what if scenario.