Ross Mac

Default Electrocution - was Kindling for the Fire

You really have a hard on for top posters....why, I cannot guess....I will
make sure to always reply to your lame ass ON THE TOP.......

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 02:37:14 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

I see your vocabulary has not expanded.....retard and dip****.....So
impressive!

Interesting that your LAME ass still ignored the actual subject of
the post. The FACT that top posting is lame, and only ditzes top post.

Particularly after they were informed that it is unacceptable. You
epitomize usenet trolldom.

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:38:50 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Dark Manure runs all over the newsgroups posting obnoxious messages

then
wants to cite protocol to us all.

Show me the rfc where being obnoxious is disallowed, you top posting
usenet twit!

That's what I thought... You cannot.

However plenty of them DO cite top posting as being one of the most
inconsiderate forms of ignoring usenet protocols. Do you read ass
backwards, dip****?