Ross Mac

Default Electrocution - was Kindling for the Fire

Here we go again.....Tard Boy claims to be 43....yeah right...and his
vocabulary...yup...the same....retard and dip****...and his reference to
school friends....well like I said...Tard Boy is in school.....hope the
little ******* learns something!
"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:33:07 GMT, "Ross Mac"
Gave us:

Great...another 12 year old diatribe from Tard boy!

You're an idiot. YOU are the only **** here that is of an adult
age, but has yet to actually BE an adult.

I am 43. I am also an order of magnitude smarter than your lame
ass. I have done more in the last week to make the world a better
place than your lame, wussy boy ass will accomplish in your entire
pathetic, petty life, little girl.

Such genious!

Try spelling it correctly at least, next time, retard.

Do you and your little school friends sit around and compose
this lame crap!

My school friends are college level engineers and such, and we laugh
our asses off at how retarded Usenet twits like you are.

Again, stop projecting your little problems onto others.

The binary groups I frequent are software groups, retard boy.

At least then, your "little paws" will be busy!

I do more in one day than your lame ass will accomplish in your
entire pathetic life, boy. The products I engineer save lives.

Your lame, E-1 grade ass will NEVER measure up, dip****.