Posted to alt.home.repair
Roxanne[_2_] Roxanne[_2_] is offline

Default Clothes wrapped around agitator Kenmore compact washer model 110.42722200

replying to Roxanne, Roxanne wrote:
Roxanne wrote:

I have tried everything to remove this agitator! I have removed the screw

on
the
side of the agitator and wedged a broom with a rope to pull it up. Will not
budge!!! There is no bolt under the fabric softener cap. Something else is
pinning it down. Help please!

Thank you but the machine in those videos is not my model. Mine is Kenmore
model number 110.42722200. It has none of that stuff under the fabric
softener dispenser. Still can't get the dang thing out!