Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default 14,972 Lbs

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 1:59:42 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 2:39:17 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Muggles posted for all of us...

Funny, my husband has the same problem with his pants staying on! No hips!

I don't have that problem. Tell him to gain weight and use his belt as a
homemade gastric band. That's what I do. :-(
--
Tekkie

Do you have one of those "Wonder Belt" figure enhancers? You can use it to
lift and accentuate the look of your belly. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Gut Monster

Never seen it. But I doubt it would do anything for me. It would probably
pop at a seam and reverse the earths rotation.
--
Tekkie

Oh, so you're one of those walking earthquakes. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Quake Monster

You put it too nicely. I'm a rambling wreck. Bull in a china shop. Worse
nightmare. Asshole. Feel free to add your own...

--
Tekkie