Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Speaking of clamps

On 11/5/2015 9:15 AM, John McCoy wrote:
Leon wrote in
:

It is called stretch wrap. It is a HD version of Seran Wrap. I'm
surprised your delicate electronics were not wrapped in bubble wrap.

The currently popular practice is to stretch-wrap stuff
to a cardboard backer, then put it in a box with bubble
wrap or biodegradable peanuts or some shredded paper stuff
I'd call "excelsior" except no-one knows that word now-a-days.

If you're getting a whole pallet of stuff, the boxes will
be stacked on the pallet and then the whole mess wrapped
with about 20 yards of stretch-wrap.

John

Many years ago we used the pallet stretch wrap daily. Actually you can
buy 6" wide rolls at HD. We always used the 20 or so inch rolls.