Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fifteen years, and two hours

On 11/4/2015 10:41 PM, Micky wrote:
On Wed, 4 Nov 2015 19:20:05 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Can you turn power off and measure the resistance of the contacts when held gently and then forcefully closed??? The resistance should be a fraction of an ohm, essentially the same value as when the two probes of your ohmmeter/voltmeter are touching each other directly.

Good idea. The thermostat is in a location I've made inaccessible.
I've hired Lewis and Clark, and Admiral Byrd, to make a path to it.

And as soon as I get there, 2 or 3 days**, I'll do just what you say.

**Admiral Byrd is still in the South Pole (or the North Pole, I can
never remember) and he's trapped by a giant flock of penguins, and he
says it will take him a couple days to get here. Lewis and Clark say
that Sakajaweia (sp?) is pregnant again and they both refuse to leave
her.

Neil Armstrong missed his flight, and now he's
mooning us. (see who is old enough to get the
humor, here.)

--
..
Christopher A. Young