Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Industry-standard" measurements and advertising

On 11/4/2015 2:36 PM, wrote:
Blue Rhino is charging you for convenience and I am sure they also
factor in the number of expired tanks they end up taking. I know that
is the only kind I ever swap. ;-)
Walmart just opened a new store up the street from me with Blue Rhino
swaps for $15 and the cages are full of brand new tanks. I have
already swapped 2 that were so out of test my regular guy wouldn't
touch them.

I'd be curious where in the US Constitution, does
it delegate the power to regulate propane tanks
to any government agency?

--
..
Christopher A. Young