Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ian Malcolm[_2_] Ian Malcolm[_2_] is offline

Default Question for our plastics or molding experts - epoxy casting molds

"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

It was recently brought to my attention that there is a PVA glue also.
Lots of things I don't know. That was one of them. The person who
pointed it out to me had tried it as a mold release with mixed to poor
results on a printed plastic mold. Appraently the PVA glue didn't
stick to his mold very well. I suspect not much would stick to his
plastic mold very well. I think I would stick with PVA sold as a mold
release.

Polyvinyl acetate = Glue
Polyvinyl alcohol = Mould release

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL