Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Bizarre Electrical

On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 3:59:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:

The problem is when animals get shocked by their water, it takes weeks
for them to trust that water tank again. They dont forget! The solution
is to get a different looking tank (color, shape, size, etc). and MOVE
IT to a different location. Even then, I've watched them be very
suspicions and just sort of touch the water ever so slightly, before
actually drinking it. Once they find it "safe" they are ok with it. In
this incident, I eventually replaced that original tank in the original
location (after a few months), and they were fine with it.

You can lead a horse to water....zzzaaaaappppp!