Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fifteen years, and two hours

On 11/3/2015 10:01 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/03/2015 11:02 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Well, fifteen years and two hours later, I have
such a bracket. Not sure how long it will hold,
but it's good for now.

There's no sense in rushing into things. I bought my present cave when
it got too cold to live comfortably in the back of my pickup. I figured
it was cheaper than paying rent all winter in a tight rental market and
I'd move on in the spring. That was 26 years ago...

Some things start as trial, but end up working.
In the housing situation, I bought a mobile home,
figured to get a real house some day. Twenty year
later, the economy is tragic, and I'm in the same
place.

Other factors like lack of money can have effect.

--
..
Christopher A. Young