Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
A2 A2 is offline

Default Question for our plastics or molding experts - epoxy castingmolds

On 4/11/2015 12:54 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
You need to talk to a fab line production manager - Encapsulation
is their game. They do long wire frames and attach the die, bond and
encapsulate, saw and polish the saw ends. Touch up the part and 'mark'
the numbers... package and ship. in the Mark pack and label group.

Martin

Thanks Martin, we are encapsulating whole PCB assemblies with cables
attached rather than the dies etc. No doubt the IC packaging guys would
have the knowledge we could use! I'm not sure there is even a fab plant
in Australia these days.