Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to get expanding foam off tile??

On Mon, 02 Nov 2015 15:19:05 -0500, Nil
wrote:

Parallel to the "How to get expanding foam off my hands" thread, how
about tile? I used some Great Stuff a few years ago to fill the void
between the bottom of a baseboard and the tile in a bathroom. Some of
it got on the tile, and even though I wiped it off, it left a yellow
stain. It's well-cured now, of course. Is there any magic chemical
solvent that might get that off? It could be something you wouldn't
want to get on your skin, if need be.

A razor blade if it is a glazed tile, good luck if it is not. Might
try a bit of MEK, but I have my doubts.