Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default How to get expanding foam off tile??

On Mon, 02 Nov 2015 15:19:05 -0500, Nil
wrote:

Parallel to the "How to get expanding foam off my hands" thread, how
about tile? I used some Great Stuff a few years ago to fill the void
between the bottom of a baseboard and the tile in a bathroom. Some of
it got on the tile, and even though I wiped it off, it left a yellow
stain. It's well-cured now, of course. Is there any magic chemical
solvent that might get that off? It could be something you wouldn't
want to get on your skin, if need be.

Single edge razor blade scraper... from HD or Lowes

http://direct2trade.co.nz/stanley-razor-blade-scraper-28-500

"Removes paint, glue, putty or adhesives from glass, tile,
walls, floors or other smooth surfaces.

Be very, very cautious on glass windows, though.