Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Would you buy a used car from this woman

On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 10:17:03 AM UTC-8, rangerssuck wrote:

Well, that's very nice, Jon. I tell you that I plan to do exactly as Bernie Sanders plans to do himself, and you tell me to **** off and die. You really are a piece of work, and I doubt Mr. Sanders would be proud to count you among his "supporters".

Just because I and others support Bernie Sanders doesn't mean I agree with all of his positions.

I think for myself, which is something you're not capable of doing.

**** you and **** Hillary Clinton.