Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Would you buy a used car from this woman

On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 1:09:23 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 10:00:58 AM UTC-8, rangerssuck wrote:
On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 12:53:55 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 4:54:35 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 4:45:03 PM UTC-8, slow eddy tried to cover up yet another one of his many lies and failed as he always does:

slow eddy lied when he said:

"didn't use electronic voting machines in 2000, you ignorant moron."

The following link clearly shows just how badly slow eddy lies:

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0310/S00211.htm

Bump

None of that addresses the fact that had Ralph Nader not run, the presidency would have gone to Gore, regardless of any Florida shenanigans.

Bernie Sanders knows that, and he's acting accordingly.

There a many Bernie Sanders supporters who won't vote for Hillary Clinton under any circumstances. I'm one of them. That you and slow eddy don't like it, is just too G_d damn bad. **** off and die, bitch.

Well, that's very nice, Jon. I tell you that I plan to do exactly as Bernie Sanders plans to do himself, and you tell me to **** off and die. You really are a piece of work, and I doubt Mr. Sanders would be proud to count you among his "supporters".