Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Would you buy a used car from this woman

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 2:31:23 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:27:04 AM UTC-8, rangerssuck wrote:

You may want to think about coming to grips with the almost certain reality that one of the current candidates WILL be the next president, and do what you can to get the one you choose into office. Otherwise, you're nothing but a lemming.

Larry Jackass and you are on the same planet... planet stupid.

Read very carefully my response to your earlier attack on me. You'll find that I agree with your guy (Bernie Sanders), and you apparently do not. Are you saying now that, because Sanders agrees completely with precisely the line of mine that you quoted above, he is also a resident of "planet stupid?"