Posted to alt.home.repair

Default how to remove odor from trunk of car

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 7:56:14 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sun, 01 Nov 2015 19:35:29 -0600, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 22:44:01 -0500, lovlyinsd
m wrote:

one reply was "first remove dead body"
i replied, that, that, was so f'n funny.

i know you're not the firs person to think that...
maybe the first one to write it out loud though! lol

Someone told me wadded up newspapers will do the trick
to get rid of odors.
Supposedly the newspaper trick works for fridges and freezers
that have lost power for too long.

Charcoal works better. Activated charcoal is more effective.
Baking soda also helps, but Ozone may be your best alternative.

Have you ever heard of zeolite? It's used in a lot of cleaning and odor control products. I know that carpet cleaning and odor control carpet powders contain it. ^_^

http://cleanwiki.com/general-posts/z...-odor-control/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeolite

[8~{} Uncle Stinky Monster