Jerry G.

Default pro2020 realistic scanner

Did you try to contact Handic directly? You will require them for parts, in
most any case.

You could however, try to do an ESR test on all the capacitors in the unit,
to see if there are any that are going defective. Most of the failures from
what you are describing are defective caps in the supply, or in the
operation of the unit.

These people may have a very good chance to help you, since Handic does not
have a site themselves.
http://www.rigpix.com/miscrx/miscrxselect.htm

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com
Instruments http://www.zoom-one.com/glgtech.htm

"eddumokweer" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I have a Realistic Pro2020 (20-9112) vhf scanner with display flickering. It
is also sold under the brand: Handic 0016.

Has someone a copy of the schematic drawing for me or some service solution.

The problem is that it's sold by Tandy here in Holland, but the are out off
business here.

Thanks in advance.

Peter
for sending a copy please remove no-spam in my email adres

---