Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Would you buy a used car from this woman

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:50:55 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 5:15:02 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hmm...I didn't realize this was a personality contest. I thought it
was about running the executive branch of government.

I guess things have changed.

--
Ed Huntress

I do not think that Hillary has demonstrated any ability in running a executive branch of the government. She racked up lots of miles as Secretary of State, but what did she actually accomplish.

My sister went to a function where Hillary was the speaker. All the people she was with thought Hillary made a great speach, but later could not think of anything she said.

In other words she wins on personality, but not on executive skills.

Dan

Gee, there's a good anecdotal source for deciding who to vote for
president.

--
Ed Huntress