Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Would you buy a used car from this woman

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 12:27:40 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 1:56:57 PM UTC-4, rangerssuck wrote:

Because you really think that the US would be better off with with Trump or perhaps Christie in the Oval Office?

Lord, please do not let the vote be between Trump and Hillary.

Dan

What? You don't want your free bottle of Dr. Trump's Mystery Snake
Oil?

I'm waiting for him to run the full medicine show gig at his next town
hall, with endorsements from Chief Thundercloud and Peg-leg Sam, with
an Annie Oakley look-alike to shoot a gopher off his head (while
leaving the nest intact), and Buffalo Bill riding his horse through
the crowd, tossing out hats that say "Make America's Sharpshooters
Great Again..."

If we just stick with him for a while, I think the show will get a lot
better.

--
Ed Huntress