Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Would you buy a used car from this woman

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 10:45:29 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 1:07:12 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Why should anyone care if her personal dealings are shady? Just
askin'...

Well I guess you would feel comfortable buying a used car from someone whose personal dealings are shady.

I'm not buying for a used car. I'm voting for someone to lead the
country.

Reagan traded arms for hostages; Nixon played dirty tricks; Kennedy's
family made its money bootlegging. And so on.

You've got to be an egomaniac to run for president, and you have to be
comfortable pushing envelopes -- or sometimes pushing beyond. I long
since stopped worrying about their personal rectitude. I vote for
competency, human respect, and goals.

Exactly what do you think human respect is?

Respect for people, as people. For example, Romney told us he didn't
care about 47% of the American people.

--
Ed Huntress