Posted to rec.woodworking
OFWW[_2_] OFWW[_2_] is offline

Default hi what do you think about this woodworking plans?

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:44:29 +0000 (UTC), John McCoy
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

On 10/29/2015 7:08 PM, mostafa kah wrote:

Hello
i found this link of 16000 woodworking plans and projects with videos
by cheap price is this good ? http://t.co/xQ6pMRuMcU

You should email JOAT to get an honest opinion. Bet he would like
them and buy a lot of them.

LOL!

In seriousness, tho - I would not go to that link to see
what's there. This is a popular technique for hackers to
try and get evil stuff onto your computer.

John

Yeah, especially that hijack program were they encode all your hard
disk and for 200+ bucks will send you a key to decrypt your program,
depending on who you are, like corporations they'll ask for 1,000's.

The FBI says just to pay. The jackers will give you 30 days max and
then a full wipe out, and any attempts on your own and it will self
destruct. Best to have known safe backups of the entire disk, not just
your files, or you will have to re-install all programs then your
files after reformatting your hard disks.

Evidently it is more common than we know.