Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Would you buy a used car from this woman

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 10:39:00 AM UTC-4, rangerssuck wrote:

You'd really prefer a Republican over Hillary? Sanders has said that if he does not get the Democratic nomination, he will fully support whoever does. But you seriously wouldn't?

I would support someone selected at random from the Boston phone directory before Hillary.

We have a lot of data where the Clinton's look shady. From White Water to cattle futures to pardons at the end of Bill's term. Hard to say how involved Hillary is, but she certainly keeps shady company, and she could be the one behind some of what is attributed to Bill. She thinks the rules only apply to the little people. Not using the government system for emails show that.

I would vote for Bernie before Hillary , and most of the Republicans before Hillary. If the choice is between Hillary and some of the Republicans, I might not vote.

Dan