Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default HF clamps and ryobi eybolt/wingnut driver

On 10/30/2015 6:05 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
wrote:

You doing OK up there? IIRC, this should be about the time you are
stocking up your firewood readying for winter. Still in the
upper/mid 80s here...

Yup - doin' fine. Got the firewood all up for the winter and about to put
some of it up again! Had a bit of a collapse on the front porch yesterday.
I was watching the stacks lean more and more over the space of a week or so
until finally...Oh well, I get an additional day of heat out of those pieces
now.

LOL! SO Mike what were you thinking was going to happen while you
watched that stack lean more and more over the space of a week?