Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Population growth

On Thursday, 29 October 2015 16:26:07 UTC, Andy Cap wrote:
On 29/10/15 16:01, Adrian wrote:

years (to 2039, since it's on 2014 figures)?

No mention of demographics there, though, and I think we all know which
way the average age is going... Rapidly.

Woo. With zero migration, we could be looking at the world's biggest
retirement home just off the northern shore of France... But at least
there won't be brown people working, earning, growing our economy, paying
taxes to cover our pensions.

How does this constant expansion of the young, paying for the elderly,
work indefinitely?

It's like those pyramid schemes that can out years ago that have all been banned. The few at the to make a fortune the rest lose.