Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Powered Computer Speakers - No Sound

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 05:12:15 -0600, wrote:

So what brand is halfway decent? I know something like Bose is top pf
the line, but I'm not spending $100 to $250. I see a lot of Insignia,
Logitec, and Vibe on Ebay. I dont want another JBL considering how it
fried.

I bought these a couple months ago for my PC. Replaced a set twice as
big and with a big separate sub-woofer. Really cleared up my desk.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...p age_o02_s00

They are USB powered, have good sound. Heavy metal cases, but small.
About 5x5. 2 1/2 wide. Sub-woofers have good bass.

And I bought these a couple weeks ago, for my wife's PC.

They are powered by AC, and also have good sound. Plastic cases,
light, and about half the size of the other ones. No sub-woofer.

I can recommend both of the above. The first one is better to my ears
because of the sub-woofers. You can read the reviews on both.