Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HF clamps and ryobi eybolt/wingnut driver

wrote:

You doing OK up there? IIRC, this should be about the time you are
stocking up your firewood readying for winter. Still in the
upper/mid 80s here...

Yup - doin' fine. Got the firewood all up for the winter and about to put
some of it up again! Had a bit of a collapse on the front porch yesterday.
I was watching the stacks lean more and more over the space of a week or so
until finally...Oh well, I get an additional day of heat out of those pieces
now.

--

-Mike-