Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping, My Fellow Computer Geeks

On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 7:40:40 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 10/29/2015 04:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
This is something that could possibly come up with a home network so I consider it to be on topic since I am in
[8~{} Uncle WiFi Monster

Though I consider myself a computer geek that's beyond me.

Most of the things I learn I do so by experimenting

That's one of the things that frustrates me since I have all kinds of wireless gear back at the house that I can experiment with. I want to receive a 2.4 Ghz signal and send it back out as a 5 Ghz signal but with NAT. Putting the setup across the room would cure the interference problem from Bluetooth. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle NAT Monster