Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bobm3@worthless.info is offline

Default VOIP OPINION

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 16:25:35 -0700, Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

Do you have a voip service? What does it cost you monthly? Are local
calls free? Long distance state to state?
I am thinking about dropping phone service and going with voip.
Your opinion?

After decaded and decades of paying the old phone company
$75-100/month, I finally bit the bullet and purchased a Magic Jack
($35 and walmart), connected it to my internal network and plugged in
my cordless phone base and have had trouble free voice now for over a
year. Call for the entire US and CA are FREE and each additional year
is only $35 which works out to $3/month. Yep, just like the phone
company.

Had I known it was this good I would have switched years ago.

---