Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Excitement in the shop,,,,sort'a

On 10/27/2015 3:15 AM, wrote:
On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 7:12:09 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Ok, sorry, LOL There is a different cartridge for the 10" single
blade than the one for the cartridge for the 8" dado blade. When
switching between those blades the cartridge has to be swapped out
too. For clarity I have only screwed up one time, today.

You know, when I read your post I had the same thought Larry did...
DAMN, Leon!

What in the world are you doing over there? I was thinking before
SawStop it must have looked like a butcher shop inside the wood shop.
Thanks for the clarification.

Robert

Yeah! Might have explained why SS is doing so remarkably well in sales.
LOL

Oddly, when I was working with a lot of Ipe for Steve Knight it was look
like a butcher shop. Ipe dust mixed with sweat equals blood red, and
dry Ipe dust is light green. ;~)