Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor[_2_] Pete Keillor[_2_] is offline

Default Recommendations on .380 ACP ammunition.

On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 20:18:03 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/26/2015 7:20 AM, Pete Keillor wrote:

Most kids in the suburbs have never seen a real gun. My kids would have
had early training but I wouldn't trust their relatives or friends.
Most of my very large family (65 first cousins) are uber liberal and
anti gun...thus untrustworthy...and probably untrainable.

Dayum, I only have 45. Not very many liberals, though.

Pete Keillor

Wanna' trade some? Any of them good bakers?

You know what they say, you can't pick family. Mostly, I like my
family. They're my rednecks.
And yeah, a lot of us are really good cooks, although I don't bake any
more, myself.