Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default 14,972 Lbs

On 10/27/2015 04:14 AM, Since You Axed wrote:

but for me that 170# does not put me in the overweight category
either...that's just the way I'm built I guess

CDC says most of us are fat. I was the thinnest (least overweight)
waiting in the checkout line at Walmart the other day.
http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/ass...alculator.html

No way I can fit in the Army uniform I got 47 years ago. Time does
fly when you're having fun.

I'm 66 years old and for me that 170# is not bad...no doctor has ever
said I need to loose weight.

Possibly what ****es my wife off the most is that I eat (seemingly)
continuously. I must have 5 meals a day.

One thing I have noticed with some skinny people my age is that they
have some kind of health problem.